⏏⏏⏏⏏ I have a dream… ⏏⏏⏏⏏
...This was loom’s annual tribute to Martin Luther King Jr. as they paid homage to the man that rose up in America’s history at a pivotal time, lead millions to be of one mind, one voice and changed the world in his march for freedom. And while people of different colors may work and go to school together – it doesn’t mean they have to like each other. That’s where social gatherings fueled by music and dance come into the equation. And that’s why loom exists. They lived out that dream that MLK spoke of.
It was hosted by Jay “rhythmSOULdier” Kline, Michelle Troxclair, Felicia Webster & Julia Drazic.
photos (below) from the “loom weaves MLK” tribute
Brent Crampton’s top 5 tracks dealing with equality & racial harmony . . .
1. Colorblind feat. Aloe Blacc – Afrodisiac Sound System
2. Think (About It) – Lyn Collins
3. 2000 Blacks Got To Be Free – Fela Kuti & Roy Ayers
4. Gypsy Woman (Dmitri From Paris Remix) – Crystal Waters
5. The Color Of My Skin – Swing 52 feat. Arnold Jarvis